What does your future IT Infrastructure look like ?
To help you get a clearer picture and to help you plan, here are some points to consider:
- Work out what you want to achieve from an IT Perspective ie:
- Faster access
- Remote access
- Less maintenance
- Reduce IT Costs
- Determine what you have in place already ie:
- Onsite server
- Internet Links
- E-mail Solution
- Switchboard / PABX / Voice
- Multifunction Printers
- Consider what can be move into the cloud easily ie:
- E-mail and messaging
- Prioritise what must be moved first
- Investigate what contracts are in place and give notice on the ones that are no longer necessary
- If you are keeping your office, determine who can work remotely going forward.
- Renegotiate your office size and rent
Although these can be done in one move, it would be essential to migrate your IT Systems one at a time to ensure you have a rollback plan if required.
Contact [email protected] if you would like to have a discussion around your strategy.